Every golfer, whether he is disabled high or low, wants to improve his game and the secret of improvement lies in the golf swing. We are all individuals and, as such, we come in all shapes and sizes. However, to achieve this perfect golf swing and to send the golf ball off, we must harness our physical peculiarities and ensure that at the moment of impact, the clubhead passes into the line of Strikes and impacts the golf ball. . Here are nine ways to adjust your golf swing to help reduce this handicap.
* Before starting the golf swing, the first essential thing is to keep your head calm and watch the golf ball right. Many things are written and taught about the position of the address relative to the ball but the position of the head is of paramount importance. It should be perpendicular to your spine, head slightly raised, so that the left shoulder goes under the chin when you start your back swing. You will not be able to perform a proper golf swing with your chin tucked into your chest.
Practice tackling the golf ball, with your feet properly positioned, your back straight and your head slightly raised while watching the ball. Practice a dozen times, your backswing and downswing without hitting the ball or through, while keeping your head still. Rest, relax, and then repeat the exercise. A repetitive workout will condition your body to automatically adopt the correct posture each time you prepare to start your golf swing.
* Relaxation is another important aid to perfect your golf swing. Relaxation is not easy when you strive to power the golf ball on the fairway. However, if you release the muscles when you talk to the ball, your golf swing will be all the sweeter and, therefore, the contact with the ball will be all the more gentle.
* Whatever address you choose, it’s always important to understand the impact of hitting the golf ball with the club of your choice. There are 4 main factors that affect your golf swing and knowing how to combine them to produce a good swing is essential.
The first factor is the angle at which the club’s face strikes the ball. A square on the shot will propel the golf ball, without rotation, directly into the fairway. Anything outside the square will spin the ball and make it hang or slice.
* Second, the vertical angle of the clubhead relative to the ball will affect the height of the flight path. Anything other than 90 degrees from the horizontal will cause the golf ball to fly high or stay low; In any case, the result will be a loss of distance.
* Each golf club has a so-called sweet spot. This is the optimal point on the clubhead that gives driving precision and distance. The size of the strike zone varies among golf club manufacturers. Obviously, the wider the strike zone, the easier it is to hit the golf ball. However, the key here is to make sure that at the address you align the balloon with the center of the ideal location.
* The next important factor is the speed of your swing when the club has an impact on the ball. Speed is synonymous with power, but it does not depend solely on the strength of the body. Flexibility, timing and upper body movements during the descent play a big role in the successful strike of the golf ball. Do not rely solely on the shoulders and arms; accuracy and distance do not come that way.
* After the last point, it becomes obvious that to gain flexibility in your golf swing, it is necessary to have more control over your body and a simple exercise regime must be followed to gain this control. The more you control your muscles, the more you will be relaxed and confident during the swing, which will allow you to better control your mind. We all know that golf is a game that is played in the mind.
The simple golf-specific weight training will allow you to strengthen your muscles and improve your functional strength and automatically gain more control and balance. We are not talking here about becoming the next Arnie Schwarzenegger; Just a tone to improve your overall well-being, which will greatly help your golf.
* If you are able to follow a golf-specific simple weight training, the main benefit will be found in your golf swing exercise when it comes to the golf ball.
To run a good golf swing exercise, you must start by bringing back the golf club as far as your body allows. Obviously, the older you are, the less flexible you become and you will not be able to reach the turning point of your youth.
After reaching your maximum swing, the drill moves down. Begin by transferring your weight from the back foot to the front foot by swinging the club with your hips, thighs and then your knees.
The ideal golf swing is complemented by the weight of the body located on the outside of the front heel and in the front of the back foot.
If you are doing golf specific weight training, as indicated in the previous tip, your body will be better prepared to complete the perfect golf exercise.
* You hear a lot about the speed of the club and how important it is to these long journeys. Many of us are guilty of trying to shoot down the cover of the golf ball. We feel a great sense of satisfaction when we do what may seem like a great strike. Seconds later, we are dismayed to see the golf ball turn sharply to the left or right.
The solution to this is to relax. Hold back a little. Swing nice and easily. It is normal for the best professionals to do everything they can, but that is just that. Professionals! They practice several hours a day and are also much more talented than us, mortal.